Niugini Infocom is a ICT service provider with 10 staff based in Papua New Guinea. We provide business broadband, cloud services as well as in house IT support to our clients through managed services and private cloud solutions.
To support our customers as well as our in country team of field technicians we require service desk technicians.
Service desk technicians are required to manage the entire issue and problem resolution lifecycle. From logging calls to tier 1 and tier 2 remote support resolution as well as escalation to field technicians and / or tier 3 remote support.
Candidates must have a proven track record of supporting these technogies at tier 1 and tier 2 level:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Outlook 2007 / 2010
- Desktop Application Support
- Anti Virus
- Remote monitoring of Desktop Environment through Spiceworks
- Remote monitoring and support of SME Private Clouf deployments based on Microsoft Hyper - V and Altaro Hyper - V backup
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Systems Administration in an SME environment
- 3CX phone system
- foundation Linux Systems Administration skills highly regarde
- any knowledge of Alfresco and OpenERP highly regarded - although we have 2nd and 3rd tier specialists in this area