We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term. We have a constant supply of all different kinds of writing projects on various topics, such as accounting, management, finance, marketing, human resources, environmental science, economics, information system, social sciences, IT and computing, etc.
Please note, you will be asked a set of interview questions for us to consider your ability of working with us. You need to answer them carefully in your own words, since we are looking for a good writer to work on the long term basis.
Requirements for the writers:
- Highly proficient in English writing skills
- Able to produce excellent works within short periods of time
- Responsive and available online (preferrably Skype) most of the time
- Possess advanced research techniques
- Familiar with some commonly used referencing styles such as APA, Chicago and Harvard styles
- Able to produce original works that pass plagiarism tests
- Extremely responsible and detail-oriented
- Honest! Know your capability limit. No one knows everything. If you have not much knowledge on a topic and are not confident in writing it, it's always better to let go instead of producing a bad-quality work that might bring down your reputation
Please write "My fields of expertise are ____" (fill in the blank with the topics you will feel most confident writing on) on top of your cover letter, so we know you have read the details.
Also tell us whether and how you can fulfill the above requirements in BULLET POINT FORM in your cover letter. Do not just write "I can do this and that...". Instead, build your points on solid examples from your skills and past experiences.
Currently, we have plenty of projects available on the long term basis
Please be prepared to answer a set of interview questions.
p.s. The rate for this project is just an average rate for most of our project. Each project rate would be indicated in the individual project email.
Skills: management, finance, marketing, science, economics, english, research, academic-writing, computer-science