We are developing a website that features a user interactive Adobe Flash tool as well as a customized user interactive social media section. The Adobe Flash tool will utilize server-side scripting and database interaction. The design (front end), including the Flash tool, is 95% completed. We anticipate the back-end work to begin in approximately 2 weeks. We are looking for a project manager who will be able to do the following:
1) provide opinion on backend code selection, database solutions, server deployment solutions, storage solutions, and security concerns.
2) provide feedback regarding the back-end preparation and direction
3) aid in the interview process for oDesk coders to complete the back end
4) review and help manage the oDesk coders to insure quality of source code and deployment practices as well as cost efficiency/effectiveness in development
5) must be willing to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA)
If interested in this position, please respond with an outline of your experience, references and deployed links to any web project examples you have managed that are similar to our project.
Skills: paypal, amazon