We are looking for some high quality writers to join our team for the long term. The type of writing that we need is high quality so please only apply if you are able to write English at a native level. Again, please only apply if you are able to write at a native English level.
If you are able to write at a native English speakers level, then this could be a great opportunity for long-term work with potential for growth in our company.
Your role will be as follows:
1. Produce content for our network of sites. Currently, our sites are in the niches of 'college', 'city/travel', and 'skincare'. We will be expanding into many more niches so ability to write on varied topics is a plus.
2. Produce articles to be used as guest blogs to promote our various sites.
We have a lot of consistent work for the right candidate and if you are interested, please answer the following questions:
1. Please tell me about yourself. Where are you from? How did you learn English?
2. What sorts of writing work have you done in the past?
3. Please correct the following sentence and post it at the top of your application:
"They're house is the nicer. If your go their, you'll see that it is very hugest"
4. What hours are you usually available on skype?
5. How many 1000 word articles are you able to write each week? And what is your turnaround time for writing articles?
6. Due to the volume and long-term potential of this opportunity, we would like to pay $.80 per 100 words or $8/1000 word article. Are you agreeable to these terms?
7. Please explain why we should hire you and why you are the best candiate for this job :)
8. Please attach a sample of your writing to your application.
Again, please only serios candidates apply.