This task is an initial task of one of my project work. Based on your performance next tasks will be released. Will be paid after each small task.
First task in simple words, I am looking, a list of schools and its boundaries all at one place on google maps. I am thinking do as below. If you have better suggestions, plz welsome.
1) Go to website at link 1
2) Enter city=Mississauga, Type=Public, language=English, then sort by 2011-12 Rank.
3) Pick up top 10 schools addresses and plot them on google maps. Use your test free google account > my places > create map etc > also add school information, which you can get same website as school address
4) Go to link 2. Select each of above schools then click on "Boundaries" image on right side.
5) Again on google maps, draw the boundaries that you got from step 4.
6) Will have to do the same for other city as well Oakville - 10 schools. To get the boundaries for Oakville refer link 3
7) Like to see top 3 schools in green color, next 3 in blue, rest in red color.
Total 20 address (2 cities, 10 each)
Best bet to win the project is pick up a random address, plot it on google maps, draw a random boundaries, demonstrate your skills.
Link 1 http://ontario.compareschoolrankings.org/SchoolsByRankLocationName.aspx?schooltype=elementary
Link 2 http://www.peelschools.org/schools/bymunicipality/mississauga/Pages/default.aspx?psb-letter=K
Link 3 http://www.hdsb.ca/aboutus/Planning/Pages/School%20Boundary%20Maps%20On-line/MapsbySchoolOakville.aspx
Skills: office-administration, internet-browsing, test