I'm looking for a keyword researcher to perform some keyword research and fill in the results into a Google spreadsheet.
I have the keywords already. You need to find out the following information:
- Number of Google exact match searches per month
- Number of Google phrase match searches per month
- The number of pages in Google's index which contain the keyword
- The number of pages in Google's index whose title contain the keyword
- The number of pages in Google's index whose URL contain the keyword
There are almost 10,000 keywords in total. I'm expecting whoever does this to use a tool for it.
There are ten separate Google spreadsheets covering different topics, each containing the keywords in the first sheet. Subsequent sheets contain keyword research for previous months. Your workflow is:
1) Take all keywords in this first “Phrase combos” sheet.
2) Add a new sheet for the current month.
3) In the sheet, add all keyword results which have phrase matches > 100. Complete each cell for exact, phrase, title and URL matches. Any other columns can be left blank.