Please read completely before responding to this job posting!
I'm looking to hire a bookkeeper with some administrative assistant responsibilities for my real estate investing business. The ideal candidate should know how to use QuickBooks in order to provide bookkeeping services for real estate, from generating reports to setting up chart of accounts, to entry of transactions. Generating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel is also required. Should have some general knowledge about real estate, rental properties, flips, business, and taxes. If you' have those skills and are also a good "people person" this job may just be right for you.
You must respond to this job posting using the word “library” in the first sentence of your reply to be considered for this position. All interviews will be conducted by Skype and applicant must have a headset or microphone before the interview. Additional requirements are listed below.
1. Must have Intuit QuickBooks and have experience using it
2. Must have excellent written and oral English communications skills
3. Must be willing to work within US Pacific time
4. Must have Dropbox and Skype account
5. Must have Microsoft Office 2007 or higher installed
6. Must possess microphone and headset
7. Must have Window 7 operating system or higher
8. Knowledge and experience with the real estate business, most specifically, California Real Estate Business is a Big Plus
I look forward to hiring just the right person to handle the real estate bookkeeping and admin responsibilities that this position requires.