The Online Merchandiser for online business strategically and tactically supports the Online Merchandising Manager, ensuring sales and merchandising objectives are met.
• 3-6 years experience in online/retail product merchandising
• Passion for ecommerce retailing
• Highly analytical, competitive and results driven
• Must work well within a team environment and mentor others
• Negotiation and relationship building skills
• Excellent time-management/organizational skills
• Experience in kitchen faucet and plumbing supply industry
• Attend vendor meetings as requested and apply for product exclusive dealership on behalf our company.
• B2B communication skills
• Minimum 3 years Retail Merchandising/Online merchandising Experience
• Excellent Oral and written Communications Skills
• Experience in program/project or category management
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Basic understanding of ecommerce platforms and tools
Skills: marketing, ebay, merchandising, management