I am looking for a Content producer who will be able to generate newsletters for my company to send our customer base on an ongoing basis.
We have a broad topic range that includes - Design, Manufacturing, Gift Industry News, Style, Product Trends + Cool Hunting, Entrepreneurship, Art, New York City and China.
There should be plenty to talk about.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in Product Design and will be excited about the topics listed above.
Appropriate candidate will be able to manage the full scope of this project including the following steps:
- pitching content ideas to my team
- creating and maintain a content calendar
- researching approved topics
- creating articles on approved topics - 1000 - 1200 words
- importing and to and formatting in iContact (using our template)
- posting to our blog after release
The successful candidate will be interested in a long term project that gives them the flexibility to create a variety of informative content. They will be self-sufficient and capable of working independently while meeting agreed upon deadlines.