I'm setting up a scientific survey in the field of Software engineering, specifically Technical Debt. If you don't know what Technical Debt is, take a quick look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_debt .
I am looking for 5 people who can spend ONE HOUR, today, doing the following:
- read the survey,
- try to answer to the questions,
- write an assessment on the survey.
The third task is the most important. In order for the job to be complete, the assessment shall:
- have a decent length, do not submit anything under the 300 words and/or meaningless because it will not be paid;
- give at least 3 suggestions on how to improve the survey (things that should have been better explained, written or described)
- gladly reference scientific articles (at least 1 reference is required for the job to be paid) that support the ideas you wrote.
The candidate should have a self-certified experience of at least 3 years in the field of software engineering. I need 5 assessments from 5 different people today.
READ CAREFULLY: each assessment will be paid 1$.