Create a Java Translator API, you don't have to write the translator just find the right tranlation service (webpage) or
translation libray and implement invoking it.
Create a java class with two methods:
1) public String translate(String content);
2) public String translate(String url);
* Both methods will return a translated document
* The first method will be passed the content as a string, the content passed can be an article, an essay or any other content.
* The second method will be passed an HTML URL and it will return the translate page as a string.
* The method implementation will invoke a free translation service (webpage) or call a free library. It does not matter which one as long
as it is free, and the translated content is syntactically, grammatically and semantically correct.
* It would be great if we can specify the FROM,TO language; but the only concrete requirement is to be able to translate from
Spanish to English.
* This API is not to translate sentences, it is to translate entire content (i.e. an article, essay and so on)
* You can either use a translation service (webpage) or a translation library (downloaded and used locally). I would rather
be a downloaded library than a service. But either one will do as long as it is free and does the job well.
Note: Google has a translate API but you need to pay per transations, that will not work, it needs to be free. If you can implement calling
the google translate.google.com website that would be fine since it is free (It's just a webpage).
It does not have to be google, any good translator will do, as long as it does the job well.
When applying for the job please let me know whether you have implemented such translation APIs before. This is an easy job for
anyone, but even easier for someone who already knows which translation service or library works best.
The job pays $140