Testing an iOS education game app for kids 3-9 years old.
Testing is a 1 hour effort per build of the app, and it MUST BE REPEATED WITH 4-6 REGRESSION TESTS using a script provided by me. So this is expected to be approximately a 4-6 hour job.
The app is a coloring book that teaches numbers, letters, and color names spoken in English, while you color the drawings.
Only testers that have a TestFlight account will be accepted. If hired and you don't have a TestFlight account, you must sign up immediately at testflightapp.com and add your iOS devices to your account right away. Then send me a message with your TestFlight account address.
Apply only if you meet the following criteria please:
* You are available by email, Skype, or a call on the phone for any follow-up questions.
* You must own at least two Apple iOS devices from the following list: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod touch 4g, iPod touch 5g, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5.
* You are willing to use the app on at least two iOS devices, and also let kids use the app while you observe them.
* You must be fluent in English.
* Issues, bugs, and crashes must be reported via a testing plan spreadsheet I will provide to you.
* You must be willing to spend at least 60 minutes testing each build of the app.
* You must have internet access (wifi or cellular) on all of your iOS devices.
The app will be deployed to you via TestFlightApp.com.
When applying, please tell me what iOS devices you have, what generation they are, and what version of iOS is running on them (look to Settings / General / About). Please also send me your TestFlight account address.
Testing of all 4-6 builds must be completed for payment for the job to be made. Testers must send an email through the app at the beginning and end of each test build.
No payments for partial work will be made.
Skills: test, ipad, english