- The app is not very complicated. Its primarly goal is to help the user to define the required talents for a job.
- The app will only have a couple of views: To take a survey (1), to display the outcome of a survey (2), to register user data (3), to store or to retrieve the answers of a survey (4), and some static views (5).
- Some views show sharing options such as Twitter, LinkedIn.
- An algorithm is being used to calculate the survey results
- Data will be stored on the device (locally) and will be send to a cloud solution (parse.com)
The app should be available both as web app through the internet and as a hybrid/native app. As of such PhoneGap and Objective-C experience will be a pro.
Pro's are : Sencha Touch MVC, PhoneGap, Objective-C, xCode, Parse