Waiting Room Solutions is seeking a Front-end website designer/developer for the creation of visually professional design templates tailored for our client websites and our core website.
The ideal candidate for this position should have an excellent sense of aesthetics and graphic design, creative software knowledge, and technical skill.
Please present a link to your portfolio of prior work with this application
Skills and Qualifications
• Writing clean, W3C standards-compliant XHTML / CSS code and a knowledge of modern webpage creation.
• PHP familiarity and programming skills
• Ample experience (3-4 years) with the Adobe Creative Suite line of products including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Illustrator and/or other image editing software.
• BA and/or MA in graphic arts, computer science or equivalent. Prior professional development and design experience is a tremendous plus. Please present a portfolio of your previous work for us to review.
Waiting Room Solutions is a web-based Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System service provider to physician offices. We provide EMR, billing, scheduling, ERx, lab connection, website and patient portal software in an integrated Enterprise system through the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. We also provide business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to our medical provider clients including billing, scheduling, marketing, bookkeeping, transcription, and scribe services.
We are a tech-savvy company expanding our web-marketing and search engine marketing initiative.
Your specific duties will entail:
- The construction of customizable layouts from scratch using XHTML/CSS, or using webpage creation software such as Dreamweaver or Artiseer.
- Acquiring appropriate stock images to fit / blend with each layout style and color, to give our clients ample choices for changing the look and feel of their website.
- Developing templates that are bug-free, cross-browser compliant, and original. Designs and imagery must not violate another individual’s or company’s copyright.
- Assigning templates to specialties through light amounts of database access.
- The production of multiple new templates / color schemes / imagery per week.
- Collaborating closely with other members of development staff to create new website functionality, attend weekly meetings, and be 100% dedicated to achieving company deadlines.
Prior professional development and design experience is a tremendous plus. Please present a portfolio of your previous work for us to review.