Your range of tasks will include both business; managing email, managing calender, making phone calls, sourcing quotes for products and services, writing emails, responding to customers and suppliers, managing social media accounts and personal; online shopping, making travel arrangements, managing personal accounts and more.
Your spoken and written English must be exceptional as you will be replying to customer enquiries or taking calls.
- able to work Australian business hours +/- 2 hours.
- exceptional spoken and written English
- reliable high speed internet connection, reliable computer and smartphone
- excellent research skills
- knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping
- desire to learn, or existing knowledge and use of a wide range of online systems, Google apps, Saasu, Dropbox etc.
- able to work unsupervised
- able to manage others
- knowledge of automotive equipment/ and or OBD
- geographic knowledge of Australia especially Queensland and New South Wales
Your role will initially be part time, with a view to increase as experience and trust grows.
You must be willing to undertake further learning and ongoing education, your success is highly important.
The first word of your application must be Mustang.
Please provide a writing sample of at least 300 words on a topic of your choice to demonstrate your English writing skills.