2D AutoCAD drafting of Site Plan and floor plan from a scan
We are looking for a successful and motivated architectural draftsperson that can draft a scan of a siteplan into an AutoCAD drawing file. We only need base CAD drawing, and do not need to setup title block.
The following are prerequisite:
1. Must be able to communicate in speaking/written English.
2. Must know AutoCAD or Vectorkworks pretty well (preferably Vectorworks). 3. Must know how to draw on US/Imperial units (feets and inches). No metric allowed.
4. Must be able to discuss progress via skype or email to answer ongoing questions throughout the project.
We are looking for delivery of these drawings on 8/4 end of day US time. Successful candidate will be given an drawing template and instructions to start the work. Candidate MUST provide a sample plan drawing shown in feet in inches .
Please see attached sample hand measurement sketch.
Hiring Criteria: I will only hire one person for this work.
1. The budget is $30. I will more likely to hire the right candidate with a lower budget than $30,
2. I will more likely to hire the candidate who can provide the drawing in Vectorworks format. AutoCAD acceptable, but will be secondary.
3. I will select the right candidate by 8/4 end of day US time. The candidate with fast response will be considered.
4.The candidate must provide a sample autoCAD siteplan drawing for my consideration..