We're a European based software development company, with products that are leading in their niche markets. We're a small company with highly dedicated and loyal people who love the way we work and what we build together.
We're looking to expand our team with a longterm part-time master of QA, who can help take us to a structured, efficient and professional testing situation, defining Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, perform ongoing manual and automated testing, Test Analysis and Design, Test Evaluation and Reporting and everything else that QA entails.
- Deep familiarity with different development methologies
- Highly experienced in automated Web application test tools such as Selenium
- Skills and experience (installation, configuration) in continuous integration and/or continuous delivery
- Batch/shell or script programming to create glue code for parts that we have for automated integration tests
- Ideally experience with Security Auditing tools such as Nessus
- Ideally have a degree in Computing Science
- Ideally ISTQB certified
- Must have proven history of Software QA
- Must have strong experience with Selenium and JUnit as well as Test Automation tools for Continous Integration
- Fluent English written and spoken (other languages just a plus!)
- Must be willing to use Skype for interacting with the team, by voice and text chat
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Good written skills with capability to create well formatted reports
- Experience configuring VMWare virtual environments
- Must have strong ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Strong experience with Windows, Linux (RHEL and SUSE Linux Enterprise) and Mac OSX
- Mobile device application testing experience (primarily iOS and Android)
We're looking for a person who's looking for a longterm relationship. You will become an integral part of our software development team. You will not be busy ALL the time, but we have 3-4 major releases per year, and with each, we'll have a lot to do.
Please only apply, if you fulfill all of these criteria.
If we were to pre-select you, then in a next step we would conduct a verbal Skype interview with you.