I have a WordPress template (JustLanded - see on ThemeForest) that I need to develop for a new website. Looking for a talented front-end developer!
Work Needed to be done:
- Learn ins & outs of JustLanded theme & theme management in WordPress
- Create pages & nav menu
- Create copy folder of existing site, to be used on new site
- Create & set up each page on the site
- Finalize detailed layout & provided body copy
- Support URL porting & site testing
- Implement tracking code (phone call tracking, google analytics, etc)
- Recommend & implement plug-ins for certain functionality
- Working with, and keeping, a responsive layout design.
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Some knowledge of back-end server management a plus (for URL re-directs, WP installation management, etc)
- Punctual & deadline-oriented (we have a deadline!)
- Strong command of English language
1. Answer questions below.
2. Send two website projects you have worked on in the last 6 months, what role you played, and what specifically you did.
3. Two North American references for projects you've worked on in the past.
Thanks & I look forward to reviewing your application!