Looking for ubuntu/script guru.
Need someone to create a SMS to HTTP / HTTP to SMS web service using the Gammu gateway framework
SMS to HTTP
1) When an SMS is received it will trigger to a predefined URL
2) Stored in database / text file for future review
HTTP to SMS
1) When the web service receives a HTTP request it wil send an SMS to the number with the message as outlined in the HTTP post.
2) Will post to a database / text file for future review
Can define the URL that will be used for SMS to HTTP
1) View Log files of SMS to HTTP and HTTP to SMS
2) Start / Stop web service
3) View log file of errors