We have a robust website we are developing and we need 1 web-designer to help the existing team. We need multiple front-end UIs built for various brands (5 in total). The back-end is built but the front-end designer should be comfortable
1. Excellent aesthetic and design sense
2. Familiarity with web 2012 design techniques (see examples like www.lendup.com)
3. Team player
4. Highly motivated and willing to work hard
5. High level of technical expertise (4.5+ rating on odesk)
6. Excellent knowledge of SEO techniques within HTML (tagging, meta-tagging the code)
Current code is written in twitter-bootstrap and similar CSS.
we'd like to see a very robust portfolio and we need someone who is highly experienced. We don't have the time to do many interations and train. Very good English a must.