For this role you will need to be quick, sharp, well-spoken, friendly, and data orientated with a sales and ecommerce history.
If we like you, and you have the skills - this role could become a fulltime role ie. 9-5pm EST. So you will need to be available to chat on skype at all times.
You will need to have good knowledge of excel, magento, and online CRM systems. As well as Magento and PSD which is a bonus.
Jobs needed to be done on a day to day basis:
• Inventory management and book keeping using our software brightpearl
• Responding to customer enquiries (customer service)
• Consolidating sales reports - cleaning up lists of names and addresses, adding all email addresses and names to our database.
• Filing all campaign forms and data correctly and accurately in dropbox.
• Creating purchase orders, and sales orders/quotes.
• Upload customer shipping addressses in a required format for australia post.
This needs to be accurate at clean.
• Send emails on daily basis as to what has been sold, what needs to be purchased- and create labels or manifest for any orders needing dispatching.
• Processing all orders on ebay and sending mailing labels for customers
• Create product emails for marketing using MailChimp.
• Writing emails to potential buyers.
• Ensuring our website is working, and all data such as descriptions and product images are correct. You might need to update these through Magento. This will be done on a weekly basis.
• Researching potential buyers in the industry
And that's about it.