I am looking fro a structural engineer to prepare calculations for a house. These calculations will be for timber and steel and will be carried out in accordance with British Standards. I will prepare a scheme design and identify all the elements which will need design and also provide a loading schedule.
The Contractor must
- have good written and spoken English skills.
- be familiar with the British Standards for timber, steel and loading
- have good CAD skills and access to AutoCAD 2010 or later.
Please answer the following questions to be considered for this position
- What is the difference between Emin and Emean?
- What does PFC stand for?
- What is the formula for elastic modulus?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.