I know I gave pretty detailed instructions, but the job itself is not difficult, please bear it in mind when you read the instructions.
I'm attaching an Excel file with companies' details.
1. In each line there is a link to a web page with info about the company.
2. The first line is an example.
3. All of the companies are Israeli companies
The research I'm asking you to do is investigate whether or not these companies have any business relation with China from the last *five* years.
If you find such a relation, in column 'I' you will fill in the relation type (the Chinese side is a...) that can be one of:
4. has been invested in by the Israeli company
Then in columns f, g, h, you will fill in three different urls with distinct stories about the relation.
If all of the stories are from different webpages but about the same incident (e.g. Chinese company invests in the Israeli company), then it is not considered distinct. (In that sense the example I gave in the first line of the Excel is problematic as all links talk of the same event)
The links must be direct links and not redirect links (such as Google redirect links)
1. The quality of the web research is very important.
2. If you can't find any info about such a relation, write 'none'
3. If you can find less than three distinct stories, fill in what you have found and in the rest write '-'.
- I will research random entries by myslef in order to make sure that the quality of the info is accepted.
Please feel free to ask me any questions about the job description.
Skills: research, keyword-research, data-collection, english