I have a well layered Photoshop file design that needs to be coded into HTML and CSS. I only want to use modern techniques and refrain from slicing (only willing to slice if absolutely necessary).
I am new to front-end development and could benefit from a 30-minute consultation with an expert.
I have the .PSD design ready that I will share with you. I will ask you questions about how you would approach coding the design into HTML and CSS.
My tool set:
* Ruby on Rails 3
* CSS3 / Sass
Some questions I will ask:
* How would you approach this project?
* What tools would you use?
* What specific CSS properties are needed?
* Which parts of the .PSD would you slice. Why?
We will conduct the 30 minute chat over Skype where I can share the files. Please provide you Skype ID and availability when you apply for the job.
* Experience with Rails is a plus. Please mention if you have experience with rails when you bid.