The Multimedia Graphic Designer will to work within Sales and Marketing. This visionary, creative, and experienced new media designer with a focus on digital delivery of materials for business-to-business marketing campaigns across a multitude of platforms will develop strategy-driven visual content for all external facing medium including videos, website, blog, animated graphics projects, landing pages, email communication as well as print publications such as datasheets, whitepapers, infographics, sales proposals, presentations, and related marketing materials.
You will be responsible for the visual design of online communications and marketing materials, including visual concepts, high fidelity layouts, typography and icon design. Lead the intersection of technology and design to create experiences that are compelling, beautiful, and relevant. Responsible for brainstorming creative concepts and storytelling, generating multiple stylistic solutions in pursuit of the 'right' approach, creating style guides and executing on them, participating in visual design presentations.
• Provide creative direction for the Revenue Marketing function.
• Lead creative sessions for project kickoffs to generate multiple concepts for campaigns and programs.
• Oversee content and creative services, including collateral, white papers, case studies, articles, videos, and so on.
• Creative input for digital marketing including website design and maintenance, SEO and adwords, and social media.
• Manage creative content for campaign concierge services such as email campaigns, webinars, tradeshows and events, which will be managed through a marketing tool like Marketo.
• Manage execution with emphasis on creativity, scope, time, quality, and cost
• Design and develop digital/new media deliverables, including tablet-based DPS presentations, motion graphics, websites, mobile sites and other multimedia content for a host of media and devices
• Produce finished video footage (storyboard, capture, edit, render and deliver)
• Use latest tools to push the envelope of our brand using typography, icons, infographics, and visual storytelling
• Develop conceptual designs to support the communication/messaging strategy of our product and target market;
• Blend photography, imagery, charts, text, and multimedia elements to create high-impact proposals and presentations that distinguish DATIS and help win business
• Conceptualize, design, and develop complex, original graphics with multiple iterations
• Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel to promote the DATIS’ brand
• Develop leading-edge electronic designs, architecture, and artwork for Web-based and other multimedia projects
• Create designs using graphics, type, color, motion, video, sound and user interaction
• Assist with selecting appropriate media, format and packaging
• Keep abreast of industry trends, evaluate leading practices and new service offerings, raise awareness and support firm brand
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Creation of diverse collateral for business-to-business audiences & industries
• Proven track record of delivering highly-creative content, design, multimedia and digital marketing services
• Portfolio of work samples should demonstrate mastery of complex, high-end projects.
• Expert visual design skills including screen layout, information design, visual hierarchies, color, & typography.
• Absolute attention to detail and eye for design is critical.
• Have a desire to keep learning throughout your career.
• Conceptualize and design visual solutions for new digital products.
• Create infographics, charts and data driven visual stories.
• Experience with new online, mobile & social media.
• Experience building interactive prototypes & demos.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of non-profit health care industry & the major issues affecting the industry.
• Experience in shooting video with single and multi-camera and have still photography experience.
• Ability to generate creative concepts for video’s based on knowledge of industry.
• Graphic and animation experience
• Creativity and the ability to think outside the box to tell our stories through graphics and animations
• Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory, and information design
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and organized
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
Software tools and Skills
• Must be proficient in software including Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Flash, Dreamweaver), Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) Apple iMovie, Final Cut Pro
• Knowledge of video production including iMovie, AfterEffects, Premier and/or Audition
• In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more multimedia disciplines