I'm looking for someone able to take care of my MS SQL Server (also Express edition) a few hours per month on a regular basis.
You will have to:
- Install, setup, configure new databases
- Move databases from a server to another
- Backup databases and restore them in case of need
- Update databases
- Optimize database
- Adapt databases from development to production environment
Please only apply to that job if you have a previous experience in MS SQL Admin. A good understanding of MySql is a +
The job requirements is as follows:
1. The ability to understand and follow instructions.
2. The ability to understand and communicate well in written English.
3. Highly organized, adaptable, and the ability to communicate with others on a team.
4. Hard working, reliability. There will be deadlines that need to be met.
Please be sure to write your answers as professional as possible.