The deliverable is a document with enough information to develop this app.
Architecture design will break down the app into small isolated functions that can be completed by junior developer just based on this architecture design doc alone.
Back-end only use RESTful API to send JSON data to front-end, and front-end only use RESTful API to save data to back-end. JSON data fetched is rendered through backbone.js.
Junior developers who have experience in:
1. LAMP stack
2. Yii Framework
1. RESTful API to Fulfill Business Requirement
DESCRIPTION, URL STRUCTURE, VERSIONS, METHOD, PARAMETERS, RETURNS
2. DB Structure
- Explanation for each segment in each table
- How key fields work
- Table Definition to be imported to MySQL
3. Program Structure & Logic in key process, API usage, e.g.
- Send invoice
- Pay invoice
- Authentication & authorization
- 3 Plans, roles, UI for different users
- Plan Upgrades
- Alert, message
4. Example in Yii, backbone
Several examples on how back-end & front-end work together, e.g using backbone to display invoice data fetched through RESTful API in JSON format.
5. Testing plan