Question: Trainings: Can you put all the visuals together on one page (If so, I need to have logo removed first)
• Can you get rid of stuff above and below posts?
• Can you extend the banner and menu across the entire page?
• Connect to woo commerce or paypal so I can presell the book
• Above the Fold:
Sign up for newsletter/connect/pic of book
• Below the fold: most shared posts
Show other posts
• Make the website mobile responsive
From prose website: Prose is also fully mobile responsive, which automaticallyallows your audience to see your content beautifully displayed -- whether from a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
• Share buttons under each post
• Google analytics working
• Make the pictures fit where trainings are described
• Get rid of breadcrumbs
• Detach old book and attach new one
• Detach old banner and put a new one
These are the sites that need to be linked correctly:
FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matters-of-the-Smart/547721888609914?ref=hl (Facebook page also needs the banner applied, but right now it’s the wrong size.
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=165026523&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
Google 1: needs to be attached to this email: Tamela@mattersofthesmart.com and then put on website.
1. Disqus: is connected to @Tamelainc and needs to be connected to @MattersofSmart and this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I cannot answer commments from people!
• Pictures uploaded to blog-- not consistent size, etc.
• Menu bar at top doesn’t match bottom one
Visuals that need work:
• Contact Page (not interesting or inviting)
• Menu Bar (doesn’t stand out, doesn’t go all the way across the page)
Keep fonts large/
Need serif/san serif font on title/body of text
Blue #353dad (include # when putting it in)
When a person in on my site and reading the blogs:
• Make the link turn gray (or a different color) if they have already read the blog
• Need very clear list of blog titles, etc for people to go through
& Entrepreneurs Journey