Typists Needed - Work from Anywhere - You choose your hours!
Quicktate needs skilled typists to transcribe voicemail messages, memos, letters and other documents. The voicemail message average 2-3 minutes in length, while the other recordings are typically longer.
What we require:
1. Accurate spelling and punctuation
2. Typists that know how to follow instructions
3. Typists that can listen to voice files and accurately type what they hear
4. Honesty and Integrity, Positive Back Ground check, Good References
5. A clean record, no arrests or convictions
See if you qualify:
1. Apply on oDesk;
2. Study the material at https://quicktate.zendesk.com/home (Help Desk) so that you can pass the Quiz;
3. Create your typist account and sign confidentiality agreements at
https://contractors.quicktate.com/transcribers/signup In the PayPal field, type ODESK.
4. Pass Quiz. Then pass Typing Test.
5. Reimburse Quicktate $15.00 for your Background Check.
6. Log in to oDesk and change your rate to $0.01 (one cent) per hour. (Your real compensation will be paid on oDesk as a Bonus).
Compensation: iDictate and Quicktate are paid at different rates -
Quicktate General Typists are paid .0025 (one-fourth of a cent) per word.
Quicktate Medical Typists are paid .0050 (one-half of a cent) per word
iDictate typists are paid 0.005 (one-half of a cent) per word.
ODESK will deduct their fee of 10% FROM YOUR EARNINGS. For example, if you earned $25.00, you would be paid $22.50. We will post your earnings on oDesk as a Bonus. The pay dates are the 10th and 25th of each month.
There are advantages and disadvantages to typing for Quicktate.
A. If you type medium to fast, you could make more money than if your were paid hourly;
B. You choose the hours you want to work;
C. You don't have to be told when you can work.... Just log in and type!
D. You can work wherever you want;
A. If you are a slow typist, you will not earn very much money; you will only make money for the work that you do;
The iD and Qt Support Team