I'm looking for a mobile app developer who can create me a native android app. I'm familiar with Eclipse but I don't do much programming.
The closest app that has most of the feature is Pocket (formerly Read It Later)
Here's the detail of the project.
- Must have native android 4.0 look.
- Splash screen
- Home - show button to choose 'book' or 'article'
Reading mode - similar to Pocket
- Font size - up / down
- Background - light / dark / sepia
- Swipe to next / previous page/window
- Content is Editable via Eclipse - so that I can write & update content
- Remember last read
- Exit / Close
Remind user to rate - popup dialogs every two-three days
- Rate Now
For editable content feature, I can add as many pages as I can easily.
Let me know the formatting too.
I want to use custom font and add image to the content too.
The end product will be the source code for all the files, which I can import through Eclipse. I'll export the APK file on my own.