I am looking for a highly skilled writer to create articles/ebooks. The right applicant will be highly motivated to stay on schedule and take pride in their work. My articles have a broad range of topics requiring research and often a creative approach (I'm not looking for outlines or chopped-up reports, but rather a narrative approach). The article will be approximately 5000 words in length. There are a few very important essential qualifications that I will require:
- must be a Native English speaker (or convince me of equivalent)
- must be able to finish in 1 week
- very proficient in grammar and spelling
- all content must be original (I use several copyrighting services to ensure against plagiarism)
- availability: You should respond to emails within 12-24 hours and have access to skype.
- Have a good portfolio/resume that I can 'evaluate'
- Upbeat and Happy! Life is good, enjoy what you're doing!
In addition, here are some notes about the position:
- pay will be $0.01/word ($50.00 for a 5000 word article)
- pay is exclusive of odesk fees (I will pay enough to cover odesk so that you get the full $50.00 in this example)
- MSWord works best for me, but I'll be open to other options, perhaps.
- I will give pretty good details about what I want the article to entail, with specific points to cover (not like, "here's a topic-good luck")
- I can provide examples of my existing ebooks as reference if necessary.
- technically, you will be hired on an article-by article basis, but I'm looking for someone ongoing, that I can work with continuously for quite some time developing many eBook articles - if the candidate is right!
- I will own the rights to all completed and purchased articles.
- Attention to detail is very important, so please begin your application here with the phrase, 'Life is groovy'
- I expect this to be a collaborative, 2-way effort, where we communicate fluidly, and you're not afraid to ask questions or provide suggestions to improve our projects. This is KEY.
- I'm totally awesome to work with. I'm friendly, flexible and sometimes give bonuses for great work. I love and respect the people I work with!
I'm anxiously awaiting your application! Thank You for your time!!