Job scope of the PA required are as follows
Typical work activities:
i. Arranging travel and accommodations
ii. Organising and maintaining calendars and making appointments;
iii. Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
iv. Organising meetings and ensuring the meetings are well prepared for
Additional Skills required:-
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Fluent in Mandarin (would be an advantage)
- Time zone where PA is located should be similar to Singapore (so that working hours will be complimentary to mine.
- Communications via email / chat applications will be required.
- Ability to use Google Calendar will be useful
Additonal notes about the job:-
- 1 month probation will be given for chosen candidate
- generally do not anticipate more than 2-3 hours a week worth of work in the next 2 months. Hours may increase gradually.
- Candidates located in Singapore / Malaysia / Philippines / Indonesia / Japan / Thailand will be given preference.