We are interested in adding an additional Web Programmer to our Web Development Team.
We are looking for someone who is an expert in the following:
- Asp.net 4.5
- MVC 4
- Entitiy Framework
- HTML 5
- Data Base : SQL Server 2008
- This position will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of web content management solutions.
- Focused, a fast learner, and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong C# and ASP.NET, SQL Server, and XML/XSLT needed.
- Must communicate well through email and telephone
- 3+ yrs. experience with Asp.net
- Experience with Jquery and CSS
- Experience with TFS, SVN, and Git repositories
- At least some experience working with MVC 4
- 5+ years of experience implementing complex web applications
- Dependable, responsible, able to work independently, and take instructions easily
- Has knowledge of debugging code and re-engineering structured code work.
- Maintain, test, integrate, and support software solutions throughout development and release cycles.
- Comfortable with wearing multiple hats and taking the lead on a project if called on to do so.
- Proficiency in applications development methodology (Agile/SCRUM) and use of issue tracking and version control systems.
- Prior experience working in a collaborative, web consulting environment with knowledge of project and development lifecycle is a plus
- Proactively communicate with scrum team about project contingencies and obstacles.
- Strong English-language proficiency
- Experience doing client-facing work
- Experience with WCF
The candidates/Subcontractors should have good graphic design experience.
Skills: mvc, design, management, debugging, test, agile