We are looking for one or more experienced Django developers to create a web application for managing clubs.
If the first steps work out well, this will be a long term project which should be improved continuously with new features as the platform grows.
The first steps of the project will be:
1. Creating a Django App with multi-site capabilities (Subdomains) that separates each club by its subdomain. Every subdomain is completely separate and does not see the data of any other subdomain.
2. It needs to be in German at the end, so I assume it should be able to use language files to be able to develop in englich while the end-user can see german messages. Translation is not necessary, this is done by us.
3. Rollouts/Update procedure should be easy. As this code will be ongoing work, a code update of the production site should be made easy.
4. An admin backend for each subdomain
5. An system admin backend for management of all subdomains
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in Python, Django, VirtualEnv, Bootstrap CSS Framework, HTML and CSS
2. Ability to build a new Platform from scratch
3. Technical knowledge for maintaining Django Apps and Deployment on Web server
4. Experience with Setups running on Linux
5. Optional: German language skills
6. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
How to apply
Please send me your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. How many hours you can work on this project (daily, weekly, monthly)
3. What the best ways to contact you are
About the company
We are an IT Solution Provider from Germany which offers it's clients a wide range of services from IT Helpdesk to Web App Development.