we are looking for a part-time CakePHP developer to work on the development its products.
About the position.
Working with the lead developer, you will plan and develop new modules and functionalites for our systems as well as help maintain and improve current versions.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven track record in planning and developing complex systems</li>
- Experience in developing applications with Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture pattern
- Knowledge of PHP5 and MySQL</li>
- Previous experience with CakePHP 1.3 is an asset
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (experience with Booststrap is an asset)</li>
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Flexible and can adapt quickly to changes
- Speaks at least English or French