I need someone to create a function and sample C# program that performs the following:
1. User specifies a "start URL" and an "end URL" in two text boxes
2. User clicks browse and selects a file
3. That file is then packed into a new C# program which generates "new.exe"
4. When "new.exe" is opened, it creates a C# browser window and navigates to the "start URL"
5. When the C# browser window navigates to "end URL" it closes and runs the original file that was packed.
- The original file can be extracted to %temp% and run from there if it's easier.