Hey oDeskers! Thanks for taking the time to check out this opportunity.
We have 15 photos of nutrition labels that we need converted to inDesign layouts and match our existing formats. This job will require the following milestones:
1) Creating a nutrition label template to match our current style and submit for approval. (Must submit inDesign files for approval)
2) Create file for each of 15 products supplied by pack images using approved template. (Must submit inDesign and PDF files for approval).
3) Make any revisions required by company.
Here is a sample of what the template/output should look like:
1) Attention to detail
2) A good listener
3) Excellent writing and communication skills
4) Proficient in English
5) Must have a computer with most recent version of Adobe inDesign & Skype
6) Fixing Mistakes and Changes Indicate by Client
Ready to get started? If so, please use the following links to complete the 'practical' portion of the application.
Utilize this photo ( http://www.screencast.com/t/QpPQALNM ) and create a sample of the Nutrition Facts label similar to this image: http://www.screencast.com/t/5IkgblgLRx . Once complete, attach a pdf of your sample to this resume along with your SKYPE address and we will contact you to schedule a video conference interview.
TARGET COMPLETION DATE: 4 days from date of hire.