We have ZenDesk implemented with several support staff & would like to take things to the next level, including but not limited to the following ideas:
- Using it to help with other business processes like failed payments & cash on delivery
- Setup automation tasks through API's (e.g. with shopping cart) to automatically create tasks and trigger follow-ups for failed orders, credit-card declines, etc
- Solid integration with our email system for professionalism
- Support with implementation of escalation processes
- Automation of common support requests
- Analysis of previous requests & development of Knowledge Base
- Improvement of existing Macros
- Delegating non-solved tickets to specialized agent based on complaint nature
- Tricks & hacks you have learned
- Ongoing, analysis & recommendations for improvement
- Establishing a clear process on how to follow-up on tickets already dispatched, but yet to be solved.
In your response please address these points & similar Zendesk projects you have championed.