We will provide you an Excel spreadsheet with a list of companies in Spain.
1) For each line in the spreadsheet, click on the URL (in the column Google Search), which corresponds to the Google search in Spain for the name of a company.
2) Pick the result corresponding to the official website of the company in Spain and go on the homepage (NOT Facebook, Linkedin, Jobrapido, Indeed...). If the company does not have a website in the Spain, please provide the primary website address. It might be in .com, .net or others. If you can't find an official website for this company, please put "NO" in the spreadsheet.
3) Copy and paste this URL in the "Home Page" column
4) Navigate on this website to go the career/job section and find its job listing (job openings). Then copy and paste this job listing URL in the "Job listing URL" column of the spreadsheet. If you can't find the job listing for this company, please put "NO" in the spreadsheet.
5) If you see 5 or more jobs in Spain, put a Y in the column “Over 5 jobs Y/N”. If you see less than 5 jobs in Spain, put a "NO" in the column “Over 5 jobs Y/N”.
If the company in the spreadsheet is Oil Careers and we are looking for jobs in the UK
- The Company homepage is http://www.oilcareers.com
- The Job Listing URL is: http://www.oilcareers.com/content/jobsearch/job_search.asp?topCat1=1&subCat1=0&Country=UK&JobType=&orderby=JobAd.DateExtended+DESC&SearchType=&SearchTerms=&advancedSearch=0&submit=Search
- And you would put Y in the column “Over 5 jobs Y/N” as they are more than 5 jobs listed in the UK.
The total list will have 200 companies. We are considering you will spend 1.5 minute per company. So the total work will be maximum 5 hours.
If your work is accurate and fast, we will hire you for more work to review lists with more companies.
You need to be able to read Spanish.
In your bid, please let us know what would be your hourly rate to do this job.
Skills: facebook, linkedin, .net