We are looking for applicants who (1) can work between the hours of 10 p.m. and 10 a.m. MLA, (2) can work a minimum of 40 hours a week, and (3) have excellent English communication skills. If you are what we are looking for, please do not send a generic cover letter. All applicants will be screened. Please include this sentence "I'm an insane vampire!" on your cover letter.
Email and/or Live Chat support experiences are REQUIRED for this job post. Please do not apply if you don't have any background on handling these types of support platforms.
We're looking to hire someone to help us handle our customer service emails using Zendesk, and live chat interactions using SnapEngage.
This job pays $1.75 per hour for starters, but will increase after a few weeks.
If you bid more than $1.75, you will be rejected right away. If you consistently impress us with your performance, surprises will come your way. :)
We will be using Zendesk and SnapEngage. If you don't know what these are, we recommend that you do some research before you apply. If things go well, there will be trainings for the qualified candidates.
1. Fluent in English
2. MUST be a Filipino
3. Dependable, hard working, resourceful, excited to learn new things, bright, upbeat, friendly, and witty
4. This is a full-time work. We need someone who can work for 40 hours per week or more. Operating hours are from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. MLA. Please DO NOT apply if you can't commit to work during this timeframe and complete the required 40 hours of work.
5. Able to work his/her way through the system's back-end, with technical knowledge and a great common sense
6. Someone who would want to work with a fun, start-up company for a loooooong time. We do not want someone to work with us for only a few months. Most of our staff have been with us for more than two years, and we like to hire someone who can stay with us for years.
7. If you have an experience being a customer support, especially via e-mail and chat, please include that in your cover letter. Your main responsibility is to respond to our users' queries. This will be the majority of your job. We get lots of queries everyday, and we need people who can work during US time zones. We get the same questions and for those concerns, we have pre-written responses. We also send responses that are made from scratch so correct grammar and coherence of thought are needed for this job.
8. Must have a typing speed of at least 45 words per minute with 95% accuracy. Please take the online typing speed test here - http://www.typingtest.com/ - and include the results on your cover letter.
9. Please also send a screenshot of your internet connection speed.
We'd also like you to take other responsibilities and do random tasks like researching, data entry, and virtual assistant sort of things. We have a dozen of other random tasks that we'd like help with. What we need from you is to tell us why do you think you are fit for this job. Explain your working experiences, particularly the ones where you used your English skills. We need someone confident and fluent at the same time. Please DO NOT attach your resume.
To ensure that you've read the job description, please accomplish the following:
1. Grammar exam: http://goo.gl/xEVoh
2. Please create an email reply to this query:
You guys really don't care, huh?!! You are not helping me with my business! Please remove my profile from your website immediately!
We're a fun and small company. We'll train you and as you learn and we grow comfortable with our work, we'll give you more and more responsibility. We'll eventually need help 6 days a week, but we're flexible (e.g., if you want to take a 3 day weekend to go on a trip, that's fine as long as we plan ahead).
Thanks for reading!