We are looking for a front end or full stack web developer to port an existing facebook application over to a responsive mobile website.
The application is a simple product finder with results listed and plotted on a google map with markers. This build is primarily a *FRONTEND* rework of an existing facebook application that will be specifically designed and optimized for iOS and Android mobile phones. All of the core application logic will be shared with the existing application, the focus of this work is creating a mobile-centric ui/ux.
A user can enter their zipcode, search radius, product type and vendor type that submits to an existing REST API that is being used for the facebook app. A JSON response is sent back with matching search results that are displayed as markers on a google map along with a textual list of the search results.
The ideal developer has:
1. Strong experience in modern ui/ux web design tools and trends
2. Strong experience with responsive/mobile web applications
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Relevant responsive/mobile web work
2. Your overall workflow, communication process
Skills: json, google-maps, design