I'm looking for a Wordpress Assistant who can assist me in creating a fully functional, SEO optimized WordPress website for the review and or promotion of a targeted Product whilst adding value for the reader through well written articles.
Basic experience in Wordpress websites will do as you will only be working with Wordpress themes and templates. A suitable WordPress Theme will be provided along with Admin access to the self-hosted WordPress dashboard.
It is expected that the website will have a total of about 5-6 pages namely:
• Home Page
• About Us
• Contact Us
• Sitemap (Google XML sitemap)
You will be guided through the entire project. Please see the attached workflow.
1. Wordpress Blog/Themes
2. Article writing (Original and unique, no spinning)
3. Keyword research/LSI
5. Social Bookmarking (Manual)
6. Basic Affiliate marketing/pre-selling
7. English Language – Written and spoken – above average
9. Graphic design (Basic Header, favicon and Banners) (optional)
10. PHP/CSS (basic customisation of WP Theme, if required)
• Must have relevant contract experience
• Must be available on Skype
• Must be available to Skype between 20.00hrs and 23.00hrs GMT Monday to Saturday (Specific dates by mutual arrangement)
• Must have good command of English both spoken and written
• This is a short-term project with possibility of progressing to a long-term project for successful candidates.
If you feel that this is the opportunity you're looking for, please answer the questions below on your cover letter:
1. Please provide samples of WordPress projects you have worked on.
2. What's your time availability in terms of hours per week? How many active projects are you working on right now?
3. Looking at the job scope above and the attached document, how long do you think it will take you to complete a fully functioning WordPress website?
4. I work Mondays to Saturdays, 20.00hrs and 23.00hrs GMT. Do you anticipate any problems communicating in real time during these hours?
5. What questions do you have for me about the job posting or my company?
Skills: design, research, marketing, english