We are looking for highly analytical professional to join us in a specialist, and compliance product knowledge position. This is a terrific opportunity to be part of the transformation of the company as it heads into a new phase of growth.
With a culture based on trust and respect, our small team prides themselves on being outcomes focussed, with confidence of product and technical knowledge always the key driver to our brand.
A self-starter, you will use your own initiative with the ability to deliver on agreed outcomes and KPI's with tight timeframes.
- 3-5 years’ supervisory experience in customer service or compliance in a call centre environment and preferably with an IT development company
-Must have experience of running quality training programs; Certified Trainer an asset
- Proven experience and ability to manage people, processes, and technology
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Extensive understanding of Compliance and Management methods
- Possess leadership abilities and skills, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational and organisational elements
- Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Strong sense of ethics and professionalism
- Ability to identify gaps and create proactive solutions
- Ability to think of progressive ideas to help grow our client relationships
- Strong customer service and escalation skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with everyone within the business.
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to assume task ownership and deliver tangible outcomes.
- Previous experience in Customer Service Management/Compliance/Quality Assurance
- Strong ability to create and implement processes
- Ability to create a structured work environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
About the Job
The main role of Quality Assurance Officer is to develop, establish, and enforce quality assurance standards and measures across all teams.
The QA Officer will apply proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate processes through careful analysis in order to identify issues processes and initiatives.
- Formalise quality policies & procedures, and establish performance metrics for the teams.
- Determine a selection and appropriate usage of automated data collection tools.
- Direct the analysis of documentation and technical specifications for any new application under consideration before deployment from the product team to determine its intended functionality and communicate this with all other teams.
- Develop and document new processes for capturing required reports that support the metrics for all teams.
- Create methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data to ensure the quality of processes, systems, and Support or Sales Agents training.
- Direct the analysis of reports to team leaders/managers in order to discover deficiencies in Agents not following process, and identification of Agents that may require further training
- Set the quality standards for incoming and outgoing calls to include, but are not limited to, how the call is answered, how well the agents engaged the customer, how well the agent used available resources, whether or not the customer's issue was resolved or how the sales process proceeded and how the agent closed the call and/or sale.
- Monitor phone calls to make sure Agents are in compliance with the quality standards of the organisation.
- Apply established metrics to determine the readiness, quality, and suitability of a Sales and Support Agent.
- Conduct internal audits to measure and assure adherence to established QA standards for the Support Desk.
- Communicate, results, and other relevant information to Management and Sales & Support Agents.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance best practices.
If this sound like an exciting opportunity and you meet the above requirements for this role, we would love to hear from you.