We are in need someone who can produce a quick proof of concept application that uses a php based PDF manipulation tool such as the below:
We have existing legal forms which we want to populate using php code.
We need a proof of concept that can do this on php. It will be preferred not to use a compiled library but if we have to do this is fine.
Also, we prefer if we use open source code.
The proof of concept should have a php page filing out a Textbox on a target PDF. Please note, we are not talking about inserting text as a “text area” with positioning. We are talking about populating text on an existing form field on the PDF document by using its form field name.
Additionally, it will be necessary to be able to pull a “form collection” from any PDF so we can get a list of all the form field objects available and their type
1. Only someone who has done this before or someone who's determined that he/she can do this. Please do not apply if you are unsure about the job.
2. This is urgent so someone who can complete this ASAP will be considered.
3. Can work during CST business time.
4. Can report promptly (no excuses) and deliver fast.
5. Great communication skills.
In your cover letter, state your experience in working on a similar task and provide reference to it.
Place this line above your cover letter: "I can do this"
Thank you and good luck!