I am looking for a virtual assistant to help me as run my company while I am also working a full time job. The number and variety of tasks will vary so the applicant must have a strong work ethic, wide range of skills and desire to learn new things. Applicant must be organized, motivated and proactive - must be able to work without supervision. Ideally I need someone with good graphic skills who can use photoshop and InDesign.
Potential tasks include:
- Email handling
- Photoshop basic skills
- Social Media
- Web maintenance
- Data entry
- Blog maintenance
- Copywriting or graphic design experience is a plus
- Adobe InDesign basic skills is a plus!
I am initially looking for someone to perform 10 hours a week and gradually increase responsibility and hours based on performance.The job will be long term with a multi-position as my VA. Chosen applicant will have a probationary period.
Include in your response:
- Begin your application with the words 'Calm The Ham' or you will be eliminated as an applicant.
- One paragraph describing your work environment, schedule and software skills.
- # of hours available / week & schedule
- Any previous experience
- Your rate
Skills: design, email-support