We're looking for a Web API and Systems Integration Developer
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical architecture that we can build upon
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Create technical documentation (architecture, design, and release)
- Install and deploy the application
In this phase of the project you will be creating a scalable and extensible architecture for us to write additional subscribers and publishers to/from our web application, digital marketing web platform, LinkedIn, and an in-house SQL DB.
- Deep expertise with the LinkedIn API for developing custom applications
- Deep experience with other well-documented APIs from 3rd party systems (like JobDiva [we can send you the API documentation] and HubSpot [see developer.hubspot.com for API documentation])
- Experience shredding XML into SQL tables
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete oDesk profile
- References or an established reputation on oDesk is preferred
NOTE: Past experience developing custom web applications using web services and restful APIs is mandatory. You should also be able to leverage these 3rd party web APIs and push this data to a SQL Server DB. You must know how to leverage well-documented APIs in great depth. The app must be built in .NET.