I need someone in an ongoing basis to prepare blueprint estimates for painting jobs in my area. The bids will be for Commercial, Residential, and Government Bids. I need someone to:
1. Receive Daily Requests to VET bids for managment approval (will train)
2. Prepare Takeoff & Cost Estimates for Division 9 Finishes for All Bids
3. Prepare A Report Each Day in Outlook to detail All Bid Progress
4. Prepare the Final Bid
5. Provide any other details as necessary
6. Review previous winning bids for similar projects in the area as a comparison for my bid (IF AVAILABLE)
7. Quantity take-off for doors and windows, woodwork and painting.
8. Data analysis in excel.
9. Estimation of building with excel and other software
10.Calculation of general requirement of project work.
11.Calculation of variance of project cost with budgeted cost.
This will be an ongoing as needed project for many bids that I will send in the future to bid. These estimate services will be needed long term.
Skills: Ability to multitask and meet deadlines on a timely bases. Knows planswift, OST and PDF software., autodesk-autocad, painting, microsoft-outlook, pdf, analysis