I'm looking for an iOS programming expert to "TEACH ME" step by step via Skype on how to create a simple login app like the Facebook/Skype app.
The app includes:
- The login screen with a company logo, an email input field, a password input field, and a login button
- The validation alert upon success/failure
- Connects our JSON based webserver for authentication
- Upon success, open a main ViewController in the storyboard
- Store email and password into keychain / local storage
- Once logged in, the app will open in ViewController every time a user opens the app until he clicks logout button
I'm pretty good with PHP/MySQL, but never programmed serious Objective-C, so I would like to understand the process while you explain how to code step by step on this app.
The tutorial should be in a couple of hours, if not one hour, but I'm looking for someone who can teach me on other coding techniques in the future as well, so hoping it'll be a long relationship.
Skills: facebook, json