We are a conversion rate optimization company looking to hire a jQuery/CSS/HTML developer to help with our optimization tasks.
Skills you need to have:
- jQuery (especially DOM manipulation using jQuery)
- Simple graphics editing (edit Photoshop PSD templates, and resize graphics)
- Advanced graphics design/editing
- Using the Optimizely split testing tool
- Experience with ecommerce platforms
The assignments will consist on helping to prepare experiments in Optimizely, which is used to split test webpages. How Optimizely works is by generating jQuery code to manipulate the DOM tree to create a new version of the page to test.
You'll be given clear directions on what changes need to be made, and this is to be made in the Optimizely GUI. As some of the changes are more advanced, we'll need somebody who understands jQuery to edit the generated code manually.
No experience with Optimizely is needed, it is easy to pick up. However, a very good understanding of jQuery is necessary for this assignment.
- Please state your level of experience with jQuery, in particular DOM manipulation using jQuery
- Your experience with the optional skills stated above
- Whether you are available for longer term (6 months and beyond) work
- Include the keyphrase "blue elephant" at the start of your reply so that I know you've read and understood the requirements and are just not recycling a resume.