Writer and Editor
Over the last 20 years, I have done technical and non-technical writing, and worked as a technical editor. I have worked with user manuals, grants (federal and local), marketing information, test plans and reports.
I am a semi-professional photographer, and write a blog for my photography business, as well as self-published books. (www.bluestonephotography.com)
As a MediaPiston writer since 2011, I specialize in medical and legal websites that require complex information to be presented in a usable manner for the layperson. I am available to write complete websites, or individual articles up to 850 words.
As a semi-professional photographer, I write instructional articles that target new and amateur photographers.
Past MediaPiston Projects
- Over 40 state-specific articles that describe ignition interlock devices (IIDs), and the state laws DUI/DWI laws related to IIDs
- Complete websites and individual articles for plastic surgery, dentistry and vascular treatment
- Complete websites and individual articles for HVAC companies
- Photography articles
- Travel articles that describe area attractions
- SEO descriptions for various products and services